Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sundays suck!

Hey everyone!
So im sitting here in my orange chair with nothing to do but stare at the wall and hope for soem action on this boring sinday afternoon!! I was gonna watch this movie that was coming on but i totally spaced it out!! I was really pissed! lol So i didnt know what else to do but write a blog entry for today!! I guess i can talk about our project we are doing in english class.....

So in class we read this novel( which might i add sucked ass!) and now since that amount of suffering wasnt enough, we have to do a project and present it to the whole class! We were given a list of options on how we can present what we know. And my group is gonna do a puppet show......WTF!!?? I mean the teacher listed that as an option? I thought i was english class, not a fucking kintegarten class room!! So I guess ill have to let that disaster unfold however it will! I mean the teacher cant really give us anything less than a high "B" for that! Plus when a teacher gives that sort of option for a project, then you know hes not a serious person!! I on the other hand am a serious person! so this should be a freaking nightmare for me!! On the bright side i wont have to do SHIT the whole week in english class ( excep play with puppets!!) lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment