Thursday, September 10, 2009

Love is a bitch!

There so many things i have going through my mind right now! Theres school, my future, my family, my friends, and most of all the person i love!
Ive liked this person since the moment i saw them. They have to be the most amazing person in the world! But.....unfortunatly they dont know i exist...story of my life. I really try to get their attention, but they NEVER see me! It makes me feel like total crap! I mean, you constantly think about someone, even dream about them, you find ways to see them every day, to try your best to be noticed, and your nice to them, but they dont care! It really brings you down...its HARD.
So more about this person. They are on the basketball team ( did i ever mention i love basketball) just like me. They are my age, just one grade above. They are perfect in every single possible way!! And i am 100% no doubt in LOVE with them! I melt into the ground when i see them. I would do ANYTHING for them. I would GIVE anything for them! Ive never been more sure of anything in my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment