Friday, September 11, 2009

Honoring september eleventh

I think its appropriate to ackowledge 9/11. It was a terrible moment in our country. I was only 6 years old at the time, and i didnt quite understand what was so bad about it. I now know that it was one of the worst times in the united states. In class today, we disscused the tragedy, and i didnt add to the discussion because it kinda makes me hurt indside. I dont like feeling like that! Its great how strong america is and how we can come back from somthing as tragic as that! Kids my age, including myself take advantage of thefreedom we have, and we dont realize what a priviledged country this is! We got through the civil rights movement, and today we have an african american man as our president. That is something that many people thought was a long ways away from happening. This is without question the greatest country on Earth!!

God bless America..God bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment