Friday, September 4, 2009

SCHOOL SUCKS!

I dont think i need to convince anyone that school sucks!! Today i went to my algebra 1 class, and we had a test. So when we all finished some dumb ass kid says...." hey we should play silent ball!!" ( silent ball is a game where you play catch around the room and if you drop it or talk your out) Everyone else is like oh ya thats a good idea! Im sitting there( the only sane one in the room btw) So i was like ok, and i didnt feel like playing cuz im not some stupid retard, like the rest of them are!
So everyone gets on their desks( cuz you have to sit on your desk....FUCKING STUPID) and i just sit there. And then the teacher looks at me and says " why dont you want to play" and i was thinkin because im not a dumb FUCK! I said " i dont want to, i just dont feel like it" Then he proceeds to give me the death stare, I just stare right back, until he says " well you have to play" and im like " this isnt even educational or anything whats the big deal!!" So now he was getting everyone in the class mad at me because he wouldnt start until i sat on my desk and played! So i get on my desk someone passes it to me, and i throw it at the teachers fucking head at full speed!! lol Everyone in the class about fucking pissed their pants laughing!!
The point is, teachers are some of the stupidest smart people alive!! I mean what has the world come to when your teacher FORCES you to play a FUCKING CHILDS GAME!!
I am soooo happy this weekend is a three-day weekend!! Thank God for Labor Day!!!!
Im gonna party like a fucking animal!
See ya next time Junkies!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment