Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone!!
Ive been so busy latley with school, and basketball practice, youtube, lafluer, and of course MY NEW WEBSITE!!!!!!!! www.mjfilms.ucoz.com
I have put sooooo much time into this thing its ridiculous!! so go check out my progress so far!! Im going to try to keep posting regularly, but there may be some times when i have a three or four day gap between posts!! But dont worry because i have it all in the back of my head!! i live for my internet bussines!! And ill never give up on it! I have so many plans and this is just the start!! I will look back on the fans i have now, when i make it huge in the internet industry!! A special thanks to everyone who supports me, and i will never let you down!!

Enough with the sappiness!! lol
So ill see you all tomorrow!! i have to get to working on the site!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment