Friday, September 25, 2009

Im Not Into All That!

You know how schools have pep rallies for football games and stuff, right? Ya, well today my school had one for homecoming....it SUCKED! I had to listen to a bunch of snobby cheer leaders flaunt themselves around and basically scream whatever the fuck it was that they wew saying! I was about to blow my own fucking brains out!! I meas SERIOUSLY!! Then on top of that....i had to watch the person im practically in LOVE with, hang around with her scum bag WHITE BOY boyfriend. Then i REALLY wanted to blow my brains out! I mean highschool has been kinda fun, but today just blew that all to SHIT!! I think it was literally the worst day of my whole fucking miserable life!! So.....
1. FUCK CHEERLEADERS
2. KISS MY BLACK BOOJIE ASS
3. PEP RALLIES SUCK
AND 4. DONT EAT WITH YOUR MOUTH OPEN!!!!

lol ill see yall later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment