Wednesday, October 7, 2009

WOW HOLY JEEZZ I HAVE ALOT TO DO!!

Hey!
WOw!
Ive been really busy. I had an english project due today, and now a bio project due nxt week! Plus i have to keep up with sports, and chores, and a social life, of course!! After im done with this post im gonna get to it! If you didnt know already i have a NEW youtube page www.youtube.com/GraduhFroshyouAtion <--I also have another channel FYI! So i guess i have to keep up with my internet life too!! lol. Right now im watching disaster date on MTV lol! this show is so stupid! I recently ordered some new basketball shoes...but they havent came in yet! im really getting mad!! ill definatly post pics of those when the DO get in!! I have so much work to do so im gonna leave you guys with a little info!!

My other channel--> www.youtube.com/shoejunkie4life12
Follow me on twitter--> www.twitter.com/FLEURY12
My Website--> www.lafluer.ning.com


SEE YOU GUYS REALLY SOON!! CHECK OUT MY SITES!! LOVE YOU ALL!! SEE YA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment