Monday, October 26, 2009

I <3 HATERS!!

I got my first hater today. Its been so long since ive been hated on, that i thought i was getting less and less awesome. lol! Its even more perfect because she is on my bball team....gives me a chance to out do her at anything and everything! I dont think she knows what shes getting herself into! I collecter haters like a guy collects baseball cards! lol. Its so easy to hate on me because im just so fucking GREAT....am i sounding a little full of myself? lol....feel free to hate if you want...i dont mind a god damn bit!! If you have hater like i do, then you are a great individual...trust me honey! The more haters you have the more awesome you are!! So if that bitch a school is giving you a hard time....just remember how much they want to be you, just remember how cool they think you are! Cuz deep deep down they are unhappy. So just laugh in that ugly bitch's nasy face, and move on with your life....YOU ARE BETTER THAN THEM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment