Sunday, August 16, 2009

Quick update post!

Hey everybody! im just gonna tell you whats goin on with me right now! well, im gonna be starting school tuesday.......GREAT!! So im thinking about doing a post every monday, wednesday, friday, and the weekend! those days will be best because i have to keep up with school of course! That is the schedule as of now! And ill be sure to make the posts twice as dope from now on. And ill have updates just like this every once and a while! Also, im gonna try to get some music and clothing posts up! so that way youll get to see my style outside shoes. If anyone has any requests or anything like that, just contact me by commenting or send me a direct message on twitter ( my twitter url is on 'websites to check out") so ill have a post up tomorrow! til next time junkies!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment