Monday, August 24, 2009

Hi everyone!! i just wanted to let you in on my many different sites that i have accounts with. First of all there is my twitter, you can see all my updates and links to various things there. The link for that is www.twitter.com/FLEURY12 Then there is my custom created social networking site, here, you can connect with other shoejunkies, and music lovers. That link is www.lafluer.ning.com I also have a YouTube. here i post videos of my favorite thing beside shoes, wich is drumming. i absolutely LOVE drumming. the link for that is www.youtube.com/shoejunkie4life12 Those are the basic ones that i am on all the time. I am going to be getting a "fan" email asap. Thank you for your support and ill have a worthy post tomorrow. See you soon, junkies!

No comments:

Post a Comment