Friday, November 20, 2009

--MY BALLIN=SHOT CALLIN--

For the past month or so, ive been really focused on basketball. Its been pretty tough on me and my teamates. So far we are 0-2, so that obvioulsy has an impact on our confidence. But, you gotta keep your head high, and stand up proud and tall. If you can believe in yourself, there is nothing that can stop you..EVER! Thats what you have to think in a bad situation, they all get over eventually. So im gonna do ME, and im not going to let anyone stop me. Thats how i play, thats what i do it bout, and thats how my days go! So if you are like me, then let keep on keeping on friends!
On another topic, in case nobody knew, im an aspiring director/producer. Anyone interested it that art? If so, hit me up on my Twitter. Come see my work for yourself on my YouTube. If you have any interest in anything else, i also have a website CLICKHERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment